Dear Blogging Friends/Fiends (delete as appropriate)
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!!! May God bless you all richly in 2008, and if you don't believe in Him yet, may you find Him to be true and kind!
Sorry I could not wish thee all festive greetings over Christmas. I have had the flu quite badly. As I write this, I am still ill - cough cough - and weight has dropped from 8:6 to 7:12. So I guess I can strike off number one on my Resolution list -
1) Lose weight
as I've basically done that one already. Sometimes diahorrea has its benefits. Even if it is too difficult to spell when you're ill.
2) Take more care of myself
3) Dont be a potty mouth.
4) Remember that a soft answer turns away wrath
5) Always give others the benefit of the doubt
6) Keep in touch more with my older relatives
7) Do something romantic
8) A folded newspaper is not a weapon with which to part the crowds of commuters at Oxford Circus station
9) Farting is not an acceptable form of communication in an office-based environment
10) Use my powers for good, and not evil
All the best folks, happy blogging in 2008 xxxxxxx