Award

Award
Social Media Award Winner

Monday, February 12, 2007

I can't decide



1) Whether these are really artistic pictures of the snow on a bush outside my window, or a piece of gak?




2) Whether I should eat a third Kelloggs' special K bar (only 90 cals) or go out and buy a decent bar of chocolate that will actually fill me up... I'm too lazy to go outside and buy chocolate. Is that oxymoronic? I am too lazy to take a walk, but I'd only take a walk to buy chocolate. Have I cancelled the calories out? Am I a vacuum? Does nature abhor me?


3) Whether the Moon landings were really filmed in a Hollywood studio or not. I'd like to believe that it's the best hoax in the world. Sadly logic dictates otherwise.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Simone,sorry, but the photo is Yak! The moon landings were fake, i`ve seen Capricorn 9. You sound like a lazy arse.
Any more questions? xx

Mermaid of Moorgate said...

I thought so, and it's on its side, even though I tried to rotate it 90 degrees and then save it.
I am sort of lazy when it comes to the little things in life... although running 2 youth groups, having a jewellery and card making business, a full-time job, freelance writing, helping to publish the church magazine, choir rehearsals, maintaining a relationship, keeping up with my friends, updating a blog... I have a right to be a lazy arse at times!!!

Unknown said...

Mwwaah! xx