Award

Award
Social Media Award Winner

Monday, January 22, 2007

FROM OSCAR: ANOTHER QUIZ FOR YOU ALL

Name your two favourite animals.
Cats and Penguins (not technically an animal, but...)
Monty says: "kittens and those funny small furry meercat things on TV that make me squeak!

Name your two favourite drinks.
Peppermint tea & apple and pear juice
Monty: Water from mummy's bath and water from my bowl

Name your two favourite colours.
Purple and azure
MB: Black and ginger (of course)

Name your two favourite pairs of shoes.
My brown and gold, and my silver OZ shoes
MB: Anything I can bite and stick my head right inside for a good sniff

Name your two favourite books you read last year.
BIBLE (he he) and He Gave Me A Valley *helen roseveare
I wasn't really born much last year

Name your two favourite instruments.
Piano and mandolin
My own vocal chords at 3:30 am and the percussion (batting the window blind at 4 am)

Name your two favourite seasons.
Winter! Pretty Pretty and Summer... nice and warm
Beef oxo when mummy cooks my chicken in it, and rosemary on my lamb

Name your two favourite ice cream flavours.
Toffee ripple and raspberry meringue
ditto

Name your two favourite t.v. shows.
Ugly BEtty and Room 101
Anything that has squeaky things on it that I can try to BITE

Name your two favourite magazines.
Private Eye + HEAT!!!
Petplan Update and anything I can pee on when mummy leaves it on the bathroom floor by my tray - well how was I s'posed to know?

No comments: